More and more seniors prefer to grow older in a place where they feel comfortable, secure and independent and are surrounded by their precious memories. Sometimes they may need extra assistance to make this happen. However caring for a senior at home can be difficult and challenging. You often face new demands and frequently need the help, guidance and support of others. Occasionally, the carer simply needs a break to run errands, do housekeeping or simply rest. Do you need help? If you answer yes to at least 2 of the following questions then you need help…..
- Would your mom enjoy some company to keep loneliness at bay?
- Does dad need help with daily routines or even full time live-in Dementia support?
- Are you unable to continue caring for a family member by yourself?
- Are you struggling to balance competing demands of work, family and caregiving?
- Have relationships within the family changed, causing additional tension?
- Do you simply need a break?
Yes, it’s time to get help. A live-in caregiver will offer a better quality of life for you and your loved ones.
What's next?Realize the difference,caregiver vs nursing home?
Find out how a live-in caregiver changed the life of a Family in Ontario
Contact us for obligation free consultation