Code of ethics
All members of our Team are bound by the Code of Ethics set out hereunder:
- Foster transparency, good will and ethical practice through dedication to the highest level of integrity and expertise in the Foreign Live in Caregiver Program (LICP).
- Uphold moral principles above financial gain. Obtain a clear understanding of our client’s objectives. Provide advice and opinions only when founded on adequate knowledge and experience.
- Act conscientiously and diligently in providing services which protect the client’s best interests.
- Do not disclose confidential information without the consent of the client except as required by law.
- Inform the client and refuse to participate in any action planned or undertaken that may be in contravention of applicable legislation, regulations, policy or international common law.
- Levy only those charges for services rendered that is fair and due.
- Have clear refund policies